1. The transformer core is made of imported high-quality cold-rolled silicon steel sheets, which greatly reduces the no-load loss and no-load current. The iron core is bound to ensure the compactness of the core and reduce the noise.
2. The high and low voltage winding is made of oxygen free copper, and the low voltage winding of 500KVA and below adopts double cylinder structure. 630kVA and above adopt double spiral or four spiral structure, high voltage winding adopts multi-layer cylindrical structure.
3. Dyn11 is used in the transformer connection group to reduce the influence of harmonics on the power grid and improve the quality of power supply.
4. The transformer is fully sealed structure, which can prolong the service life, and is free of hanging core and maintenance.
5. The measured noise value is lower than the standard.
After normal transportation, this series of transformers can be installed with relevant parts and components without core hanging inspection, and can be put into operation after passing the acceptance test.
Conditions of use
1. * high ambient temperature + 40 ° C
2. * low ambient temperature: - 25 ℃
3. Altitude: < 1000M
4. * high monthly average relative humidity: 90% (20 ℃)
5. Installation location: it is installed in the place without fire, explosion, serious pollution, chemical corrosion and violent vibration, indoor or outdoor.